Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
Clothing with signs of tears or manufacturer defaults.
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Refunds (if applicable)
Missing or not delivered items.
If your item has not been delivered to your address, or the parcel is missing then there may be an acceptance of a full refund. A full refund will ONLY be issued if Both 1 and 2 situations occur.
- The proper shipping address was completely correct when input into the shipping address bar. This including your postcode, suite or unit number.
- The package has not been marked Delivered by both the manufacturer and the shipping courier company. ( your provided tracking number will show if it has been marked as "delivered" or not)
Please Note. A refund will Not be issued if we find out that 1, 2 and or 3 situations have occurred. due to the fact that these situations are solely the customer's responsibility.
- If the address was input Incorrectly, meaning there was a missing or wrong suite or unit number. Then we Cannot Issue a refund as it is solely the customer's responsibility to provide a proper and accurate shipping address.
- If the package has been marked as "delivered" by both the manufacturer and the Delivering Courier company then we also cannot issue a refund as this indicates that the customer has received the package and signed for it by the delivery courier. (Only the customer can sign for a package belonging to them under their full name that was input into the shipping information).
- If the packages have been marked as "delivered" and the customer provided an inaccurate or wrong shipping address then we cannot issue a refund as this becomes the customer's responsibility to retrieve the package from the 3rd party courier delivery company.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any damaged items received upon delivery may be due to miss handling by the 3rd party courier delivery companies. This would essentially be at fault of the delivery service and as a means to provide customer satisfaction, we will provide a one-time free replacement of the exact item that was damaged. This will require the customer to return any damaged items to our postal address. Upon retrieval, we will inspect the damaged item and then send out a replacement to the customer after we have received the damaged items.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cancellation of any orders have to be made within 1 hour of purchase time.
Anything after 1 hour will not qualify for a refund or cancellation as your order has already started the shipping process. We cannot stop any orders that are already being shipped and therefore cannot cancel an order if the customer is going to be receiving their package.
Cancellation of orders.
If you want to cancel your order we will charge a $5 restocking and cancellation fee as payment providers charge this to us to reverse a payment. In order to cover these costs, they will be solely the customer's responsibility.